2009年7月31日金曜日

Homework for Class #13

1. I will make space about 50cm. It would't be comfortable to be too close with co-worker.
2. Sometimes. If the person is really close to me, I even don't realize that I'm touching.
3. I don't want to sit next to somebody. So maybe I'll sit just next to the enterance. It will be quite noisy and stressful while sitting, but I will stand it.
4. After the class, I realized that I also look at the number, always!
5. It there are lotsof people there, it could be like just 20cm far. If it's just normal, it would be about 30cm, I guess.
6. I would absolutely st in the back. Also people would not cometo back side if there's someone already.
7. If there is no seat empty, I shouldn't do uch a things, but if there are some empty seats, I will put my stuffs on the seat biside me, and put my elbow over that space.
8. I don't like crwoded place, but if it is a beach, I think I have no way to do.
9. If it is a very close friend I have no matter, and if it is a stanger I don't mind. However, if itis someone I know but not so close, I wil feel hard to look in their eyes.
10. I never talk to other passengers. However, sometimes old ladies try to make conversations, in that case, I just smile and answer to them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿