2009年5月17日日曜日

Homework for Class #4

How do you greet people in your life? Is it different for different people? How so and why?

--- Yes, it is all different for different people. Because they are all in different terms with me.
--- If it is my family or close friends, I just smile, and say nothing special as greeting, and also they do. Because we need no explain to each other. If it is a special situation (ex. I go back to Seoul after a long absence, and meet family and friends-, we hug each other.
--- If it is older person, or somebody I met with (kind of) official things, I bow to them.
--- If it is a new persn who is around same age as me, I wave my hands lightly, or just smile and say something for greeting.
--- In future, if I met people as business things, I will shake my hands.
--- The most impotant thing : Always SMILE!

Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?
--- If it is my family or close people, I make a light touches while talking. Because it is nothing wierd, and we even do not recognize it - it is just natural acts in close terms.
--- In other conversations, I really mind and pay careful attention with my behavior, so I never do that, and cannot do that.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Lohengrin,

    Cool blog!
    I totally agree with you. It is sometimes difficult for Japanese people to keep distance depends on the person who we greet and the situation,isn't it? :)

    返信削除
  2. HELLO, Lohengrin.
    I agree with your opinion "Always SMILE is very important."
    Anyone can do this!!

    返信削除
  3. >The most impotant thing : Always SMILE!
    awesome!XD

    返信削除
  4. Chuck>> Yes, it is so difficult, so I always try to be careful. Thank you for nice comment :)
    BERRY>> Yes, it is very simple but sometimes we forget to, huh? Thank you for nice comment :)
    frogger>> Wow, thank you! Let's smile as much as possible, haha. I appreciate your nice comments :)

    返信削除
  5. I agree with your opinion.
    I think "Smile" is the best way to greeting with people.

    返信削除
  6. applepie>> Hi, applepie. Thank you for your message. Yes, let's smile :)

    返信削除