2009年5月31日日曜日

Homework for Class #6

1. How do you greet members of your family?
- I don't do special greetings to my family members, because we see each others everyday. But when I came back from studying abroad, I hugged with my family. With my grandparents, because we don't live together, I hug them everytime we met.

2. How do you greet people that are important in society?
- Just bow, sometimes shake hands, and say something honorable.

3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?
- If he/she is my close friend, I often make a light touch with girls, but don't with boys. If he/she is just a person who I know, it doesn't matter, because I just bow lightly or greet in words.

4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?
- I hug my boyfriend, always. (sorry) I sometimes hug my family/friend, when I separate with them, when I meet them after a long separation, and sometimes when I feel so happy/thankful because of them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿