2009年12月7日月曜日

Homework for [ Superstitions ]

1. Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
--- Superstitions are also a part of the culture - maybe traditional. So it is related.
2. Is communication affected by superstitions?
--- It is a part of the culture, and it influences people's thoughts. So it is also influences communication.
3. Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe? Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
--- Actually I think to believe in superstitions are very dangerous. So, if it is something good or interesting, I kind of accept, and it makes me feel good, and sometimes even gives me power. However, if it is something bad or negative, I just ignore or forget about it. For me, it is same thing as blood type and horoscopes.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you.
    I believe the good superstitions!
    Also, I believe the good fortune-telling.

    返信削除
  2. i agree with you! we shouldn't be care about the bad things!

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    It concern with communication.

    返信削除
  4. Hello:)

    I assent to your opinion.
    I don't think that Superstitions are important topic.
    But, superstitions are also a part of the culture surely.

    返信削除
  5. I think either.
    It is simmilar to 占い, isn't it?
    I also wanna believe only good one!haha

    返信削除