2009年12月7日月曜日

Homework for [ Weddings ]

1. Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
--- I'm not sure what massive means. However, I think both in Japan and Korea, weddings are gettin too expensive. Wedding ceremonys takes place at big and expensive places, buy or borrow clothes with paying lots of money, and treat the guests.
2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
--- It looks romantic in movies, but reality is different. Maybe it is not bad in cases.
3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
--- It will be romantic having wedding in foreign location. Also, there is possibility that maybe I will marry a foreign man, then maybe I will have my wedding ceremony twice, in my country and his country.
4. What is your ideal wedding?
--- A wedding for our happiness, not for showing others. I want to have a small and cozy wedding party with my dear peaple.
5. What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
--- Maybe will prepare one white dress and one tradition wear. It is a day that I become together with one person for rest of my times, so on that meanful day it will not be bad to wear special clothes.
6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
--- I have seen Chinese wedding. It was very loudly, lots of performances was carried out, and the immense amount of foods and alcohols was prepared. The image was red because it was used everywhere, and the atmosphere was joyful.

5 件のコメント:

  1. The wedding in Chaina seems so warm up!!
    I want to see that.
    My imege to the color of China also red!

    返信削除
  2. Hi.
    I agree with your opinion eloping.
    I think eloping is romantic but only in movies or TV dramas!!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I think Japan and Korea wedding are too expensive. I don't pay a lot of money for other people..haha^^

    返信削除
  4. Hello.
    I think so too.
    I want to get a marriage in Japan.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I think eloping story look romantic in movie, too.
    Many people worry about man and woman.
    I don't want to eloping.

    返信削除