2010年1月17日日曜日

Homework for [ Men and Women ]

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/member/member.html?ek20060110ks.htm

--- Actually I have no idea about this article. Anyway, I think, it's just about the change from past, different and new shape of the relationship between men and women. (Like sousyoku-kei otoko', for example). Maybe, times have changed, there are too much informations, some people set too much terms, and some people carries love too lightly, so it has been difficult to find 'the one'. Also, the more the world gets convenient the more people gets busy, and everybody seems to forggeting to love. No way, love is indispensable!

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,LOHENGLIN!
    I agree with your opinion "the more world gets convenient the more people get busy." I don't want to forget love even if I'm busy!!
    LOVE is PRECIOUS!!!

    返信削除
  2. HI!
    I agree with you.
    Times are changing.
    It is lucky to meet "the one".

    返信削除
  3. Hello!!!
    I think so too.
    Do you like such a man?

    返信削除
  4. hello!
    I agree with you!! I think the women's ideal of men changed from the past like shoushoku danshi!

    返信削除
  5. Hi!!
    I agree with you!!
    Love is indispensable!!

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    "it has been difficult to find 'the one'" I think so, too. hahaha..

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I really agree with you.
    Times are changing, so we can do everything conveniently.
    We may get used to the convenience.
    It causes the problem, I think.

    返信削除