2010年1月15日金曜日

Homework for [ Table Manners ]

1. Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country? Where? What did you eat? Did you make any mistakes? Please explain your experience.
--- I have eaten in a Chineses restaurant and Thai restaurant. When I ask them for a cup of water, I just could have a hot tea in China, and I had to pay for it in Thai. And I couldn't have chopsticks in Thai.

2. Did you learn anything?
--- I didn't make that much mistakes, and tried to look carefuly what the people around do during meals. Different foods and different table manners are also a part of the culture of the country, it is so interesting!

4 件のコメント:

  1. heeey!

    you had to pay a glass of water in Thai??
    ah..what a waste :(
    but I might understand the reason because there is no clean and safe water to drink at the faucet in Thai..right?

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    Could not you have chopsticks in Thai? It is interesting. It is important to learn to table manner.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    You could not have chopsticks in Thai?
    How did you eat meal?
    It is important to learn to table manner....

    返信削除
  4. Hi^^
    I think table manner is part of each country too!! I want to know various table manner.

    返信削除