2009年10月31日土曜日

Homework for [Friends]

1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
--- Bad things (waruguchi) and discontents about others, also profound and inner things with my family and my boy friend.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are thaey different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.
--- I can classify my friends in 4 groups - friends from high school, friends from university, friends from club activities, and foreign friends. They all have different meanings to me and talk different things, because I had different times and days with and has different memories. However, the people who I still keep in ouch and call 'my friends', has one point of sameness, they are all so precious to me.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am surprised to hear that you don't talk about discontents about others. I know it is very difficult. I want to have a friend like you.

    返信削除